Friday 30 April 2010

Happy Anniversary

Since discovery Promarkers about 6 months ago my watercolour pencils have been seriously neglected. They started to throw a hissy fit earlier this week so I thought this would be the perfect image to use them on.

Friday is my Outlaw's wedding anniversary and I very nearly bought an image to use. However, belts are being tightened and I decided to have a look and see what I had in my stash. I have no idea who makes this stamp, it was one that my friend gave me as she is not a stamper.

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the papers are Pink Petticoat. I used a peel off as my initial stamped greeting went quite wrong.

I am entering this into the Moving Along with the Times Challenge as I followed the sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie x Aww..this is gorgeous..sooo love the image and the papers you've used.
    A great take on Heidi's sketch & thanks for joining us over at MAWTT Hugs Clare DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is stunning, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete