Tuesday 20 April 2010

Welcome Baby Archie

My bestest friend for 20 years had a baby boy last week. 2 1/2 years ago she was told she couldn't have children so to find out she was pregnant to a man who adores her was the icing on the cake.

I followed last week's sketch on the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge but have uploaded it too late to enter it, but I still have time to enter the Quixotic 'Heavy Metal' challenge. It should also have entered the Papertake Weekly 'Cutie Pie' challenge but I am not doing well for time, lol.

The stamp is from Elzybells and I've coloured using my Promarkers. The papers are Funky Hand printed on pearl paper. How cute is this little bear?

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card and congrats to your friend. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Beckie and such wonderful news
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete