Friday 16 April 2010

Sitting Mollie

It's been a lovely day here in Halesowen, the sun has been shining and Summer seems closer. I hope it's been nice where you are too.

I coloured this image the other evening with the colour scheme in mind for 2 challenges. She Sitting Mollie from the Secret Crafter's new Manga collection. Isn't she gorgeous?

The papers are Funky Hand, the sentiment is from a Kay & Co pack I bought several years ago and never used and the flowers are from the same set, but 'borrowed' from other embellishments, lol. I coloured her with Promarkers. I am really pleased with the shading on this one.

I would like to enter this card into 3 challenges.
Challenge 1. Pollycraft Monday Challenges - Pink, Brown and Green or Yellow (I chose Yellow)
Challenge 2. Crafts and Me - Pink, Brown and Yellow
Challenge 3. I {heart} Promarkers - Sketch

Thanks for looking and have a fab weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie - you asked me a question about the Tilda I used for the JM blog hop challenge - could you email me so I can answer it fully.
    Gorgeous card, great layout, colours and papers. Love that fabulously coloured image, she's really cute.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Beckie, love the colours and the image is lovely too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Beckie, this is a really sweet image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    P.S. If you link back to the I ♥ ProMarkers blog you'll be entered for the prize..wouldn't want you to miss out !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note to I {heart} Promarkers - there is a permanent link on my side bar :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Beckie - loving that image and great colours :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers :o)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Beckie, such a sweet image.
    Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me for challenge #2.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image and papers are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab design Beckie and the colours work beautifully! I'm wearing two hats so Thank You for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and for taking part in Crafts and Me challenge #2 x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the colours and image,thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete