Wednesday 5 May 2010

You have to kiss a lot of frogs......

....before you find your handsome Prince. (ain't that the truth, lol)

In my opinion, these Fairytale Tildas are the best that Magnolia have released to date. They are so pretty and span a wide age group.

So, quite a boring blog from me today, just the recipe for this card. Nothing exciting has happened.....oooooh except my Simon Says Papercraft Planet win. I am such a dosey mare! I got an email last week telling me to hurry up and claim my prize! I had completely forgotten that I entered. I won the most wonderful Basic Grey Green at Heart paper pad and all the brads and goodies that compliment it. I scampered straight over to the group (tripping over my keyboard on the way), apologised profusely and my goodies arrived today..........barely a week after it was despatched. Thank you to Chris from the PCP group and Heidi at Simon Says.

OK, onto the card, lol. The papers are again from a Forever Friends CD, the ribbon is from my stash, Tilda is coloured with Promarkers and I used some of the prettiest blue glitter board to pull it together. I Stickled Tilda's wings. The card still looked a little boring though, so I added some wee roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and Stickled those too!

I am entering this card into one challenge......Just Magnolia for the sketch.

Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beckie, thanks for your hint as to which challenge I was making my card for - that wasn't the one but I entered it anyway - so thanks again. I need to update my challenge list or at least make a note of what I'm doing!!!
    Gorgeous card, love Tilda and those gorgeous papers and fab details.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete