Wednesday 26 May 2010

Papertake Weekly GDT Week 2

Good morning. A bit chillier this morning, I feel. Not going to get any better this week either I am told.

So, yesterday was the launch of the new Papertake Weekly challenge. I am sorry I am late posting this but I was a training course all day yesterday with Creative Expressions and it was hubby's birthday so I opted to spend time with him last night rather than at the computer.

This is Ethan Pirate. He is a Pollycraft image that was a frreebie a few weeks ago. He is still available but you have to buy him now :-) Papers are Creative Cottage which are also available from Pollycraft. The sketch was created by the fabulous DawnyP.

Please head on over and see what the other girlies have done with this sketch and have a go yourself. You could win a wonderful prize.

I am also entering this card into the Dare U 2 Digi Stamp challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card, hope hubby had a lovely birthday. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card! The image is so sweet! The dp you used is perfect together with the image. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!

    Hugs,
    Lariss

    ReplyDelete