Monday 8 February 2010

Pink & Cream Recipe

I was going to do this tomorrow as I have already posted today but the kids are quiet so thought I would do it while I remembered. Again, please forgive the lighting.

Totally Papercrafts gave a recipe to follow. 3 embellishments, 2 papers and 1 image. Here I used 2 papers from the double cream Pink Petticoat CD (you can just see the one under the ribbon), 3 pearls and the image which is Dream Catcher from Funky Kits. I coloured her using Promarkers. I forgot to glitter the wings (just realised D'oh). I am either an embellishment short or have one too many, I think! Let me know if I am. I understand if it can't be entered.

Creative Inspirations' colour theme is pink and cream. I am so pleased with how my colouring has turned out.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie
    beautiful card, gorgeous colouring luv the soft papers, great layout. Thank you for joining us at Totally papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Beckie :-) i love this image and the papers and embellies are perfect ! :-) How we interpret a recipe is open,,, we all do things differently ,,,, so this is fine with us and of course you will be included in the draw hun :-)


    Thanks for joining us on the Totally Papercrafts Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, such a gorgeous image.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty, such dreamy colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete