Friday 12 February 2010

One Stop & Quixotic Challenges


This is the first WOJ stamp I have ever coloured. I struggled with the shading a little but I think I got there eventually. She's from the new City Girl collection which arrived so quickly I couldn't believe it.

I was initially following a sketch for a challenge blog and then found out I was using the wrong colours. I hadn't read it properly, lol. Typical me!

So, my little party girl is entering 2 challenges this time.

Challenge 1. One Stop - Apple Green, Chocolate and Cream
Challenge 2. Quixotic Challenges - Tag It!

The paper is from Pink Petticoat, the sentiment tag is from my stash and Willow is coloured in, yes you guessed it, Promarkers.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card!
    Thank you so much for joining us at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card lovely image and papers. Thanks for joining OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Quixotic Challenges!

    ReplyDelete