Friday 15 January 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Wk 83

Well, I'm getting by the skin of my teeth with this one. I know 2 babies that are due shortly so I had a go at both sketches. All the papers are Pink Petticoat.

Sketch 1 - the baby expected here is a boy so I went for clean blue and white with the cutest baby Hedgehog. I didn't want to matt and layer the paper on this one so I edged it with, yes you guessed it, Faded Jeans Distressed Ink. (Sheena Douglass has a lot to answer for, lol).
Sketch 2 - the sex of this baby is as yet unknown, so I went for neutral browns and creams with the same baby Hedgehog. This photo was the hardest to take due to the pearl paper that I have printed onto. I kept getting flashes from the light.

Phew!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards beckie...love the papers and your cute images and perfect baby cards...well done on doing both and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 gorgeous baby cards beckie - love your adorable iamge and use of the 2 different sketches. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi becks, you are so cheeky to me lol, loving these cards they are fabulous keep up the inking edges ju x

    ReplyDelete