Sunday 24 January 2010

The Greeting Farm CHA Relay

Meet Mer Ian. He's the free Digistamp that's on offer at The Greeting Farm blog today. The deal is that you make a card and upload it to the Galleria by 12 midnight (GMT). You will then be sent another image to make a card with and upload by 12 midnight Monday. This will continue for 5 days but you must upload by the deadline or you will be disqualified for the next round.

Confused? See http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/2010/01/cha-digi-relay-rules.html for a better explanation. But be quick at the time of posting this you have 5 hours and 15 minutes............

I'm quite please with this. The papers are Funky Hand which I think work perfectly. I coloured using Promarkers and what you can't see very well is that I have glittered his tail and hair. I have now discovered that Digistamps don't like glitter glue!

1 comment:

  1. Hi becks, loving the card great colours, not sure what you mean about the glitter glue I dont get a problem lol, as to the card candy, like brads but made out of card so very light and just £1.50 a pkt. ju x

    ReplyDelete