Monday 15 March 2010

Things with Wings

This is the birthday card I have made for my friend.

The image was a freebie from Pollycraft and the papers were freebies too with a magazine a couple of months ago. I coloured the little cutie with Promarkers and used Stickles around the candle.

This is my application for the Pollycraft DT. I have Cody all coloured and ready to go and will upload that one when the card is complete.

I am entering this card into 2 challenges.
Challenge 1. Totally Papercrafts - Things with Wings
Challenge 2. Papertake Weekly - Sketch

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beckie
    aww gorgeous card lovely cute image, good luck with the DT call, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ;0)Great stamp!
    Thanks for joining us at TPC this week!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beckie

    beautiful card! I love the softness of those colours, thanks for joining us at totally papercrafts

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete