Tuesday 29 December 2009

Ju's Un-Birthday!

I've not been on for a while. Bad blogger, lol! I haven't really done much crafting over the last week and spent some quality family time.

However, my friend Ju has decided that she's old enough and is now going to start having un-birthdays. I made this card for her as a bit of fun.


Sorry about the lighting on this one. I used stamps from the Creative Expressions Jungle Friends plates and coloured them with Twinkling H20's. The background, which you can hardly see, lol, was using the Joseph's coat technique. I stamped the leaves with a Versamark pad and embossed with clear powder. I then took a Distressed Ink Pad in Walnut Stain and wiped it over, buffing when dry. The paper was such a dark patterned green, you can barely see it.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Hope you had a great Christmas.Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becks, just getting back into my blogging and have to say this card did make me laugh lol and as for Un birthdays they are far better than the real thing, hope you start yours soon lol ju x

    ReplyDelete