Monday 9 November 2009

More Christmas Cards

I'm really starting to get into this blogging lark, lol.

Anyway, more Christmas cards. Two are coloured with Promarker pens and thanks to my trip to the NEC I got some Nesties at a steal. Unfortunately 3 sets are being put away for Christmas so you will see loads of cards before then using the same Labels set........sorry!

The first card was a free Daisy and Dandelion stamp with a DoCrafts mag a couple of months ago. I used a backing paper from one of the MCS CDs. The greeting is from a Cute Companions stamp set.


This card is an Elzybells stamp and greeting, the backing paper is from a CD but one I had left over from last year so I have no idea which one.

The final card is my first attempt with Distress Ink pads. I used Faded Jeans and blended it round the edge using Cut n Dry. I then stamped around the edge with an Inkadinkado stamp from the Filigree Snowman set using a Versamark ink pad and dusted the image with Perfect Pearls. I overstamped the corners and the the Filigree Snoman in the middle with Faded Jeans. Not sure if I like this. Comments please..............

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, adore the last one. Great images. anesha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very stunning , i love your snowman card huggs jo x

    ReplyDelete