Sunday 1 November 2009

Elzybells Christmas

The following 2 cards have been made using Elzybells stamps. I bought, stamped, and coloured them using Promarker pens a couple of months ago but have only just got round to mounting them up. I have a few more stamped and coloured and will be getting them onto cards soon.

This image is matted onto some purple holographic card and I used the same holographic as the base matt on the card itself. The snowflakes are printed from the Winter Tales CD. The finishing greeting is from Elzybells.


This card is stamped with some Cute Companions snowflakes using white Stazon. I dotted some crystal glitter glue in the centres for some added bling. The red card itself has a small silver fleck in it which inspired me to get my Moonshadow Misters from Lindy's Stamp Gang out to add a little something. As I have said before I don't have any Nesties so I used my premade template to create the shaped layers. I am into sqaure cards at the moment and just love this shape. The greeting is also from Elzybells.

1 comment: