Friday 11 June 2010

MAWTT Sponsor & Some News

Good afternoon. Well it's brighter today with no rain but the Summer seems to have left us for now. Just as I was getting used to it too!

This week my store is sponsoring Moving Along with the Times. They asked me to be GDT this week and this is my card.

No special technique, just a bit of découpage. This is Popcorn and Coconut from the Popcorn Romance CD. I almost didn't get this one made in time. It's my SIL's wedding anniversary today and nearly forgot.

Now, anyone following my blog may have noticed that there have not been many entries recently. I am stuggling for time to craft with working 2 part time jobs, and running my online store, oh and running a house. The latter is looking very neglected....................more so than usual. Accordingly, I will not be able blog much let alone craft for a while.

My mojo has up and left me and I think I need a wee break. My store is sponsoring several challenge blogs over the coming weeks and I will of course, let you know which ones and when, with perhaps a card or two along the way. So, please forgive me if I appear to go AWOL.

In the meantime, please check out the MAWTT challenge blog and see what you can do with Clare's sketch.

Mwah!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment